I went to 湯饌 last week
for two times, and it was also my first time to come to the restaurant. The
reason why I went there was that my upper classmate had recommended to me some
must-go restaurants, and湯饌 was one of them. The
meal they offer there is teppanyaki(鐵板燒) ,pots(鍋類), and donburi(丼飯). In addition,
they also have free bowls of rice and drinks. If you are really hungry that
day, 湯饌 is a very suitable place to enjoy your time!
The
meal I ordered that day was teppanyaki with pork and another one was my favorite drink, Honey
Pear Tea:P. Though it is delicious, its price is a little bit higher than
average when compares to buffet or other shops. What’s interesting, most of the
clerks there are students in NCCU, so it’s likely to see your classmate serving
customers. It’s a special experience, you can go to visit there and I’m sure it
can surprise you with their great meal and friendly service!
Today I went to the 湯撰 for my dinner with my friends.It is twice I went to and still delicious.I always ordered teppanyaki and ate up it.I felt that I were going to fall asleep after I ate up the meal, because it was so satisfied.
ReplyDelete湯饌 is truly a nice place to eat if you are hungry that day!By the way,there is a beautiful and soft light for taking photographs. Haha :D
I remember that I've met you there when you first went there! However, we were not that close before:(. I think we can go there together for lunch or dinner next time! What's more, do you know that there are two clerks that are our mates? We can go to visit them and surprise them someday^^.I'm looking forward our date and don't forget to take pictures:D!
DeleteI have never went to 湯饌 because this restaurant is always full of people.After reading this blog, I promise that I will go to 湯饌 in this week hahaha~~~
ReplyDeleteChengchi University was always been called "the desert of delicious", actually there were still many good restaurant in secret street.Hoping blogger will bring us more delicious food in this blog:))
Wow! You really surprise me that you haven't went to 湯饌! I agree with you that there is always full of people but if you wait for about ten minute then you guys will soon have seats^^. Thanks for your reading and I'll try my best to find more great restaurants and recommend you to visit^__^.
Delete