Tuesday, November 6, 2012

四川飯館


This time I am going to introduce you a place that can have a meal with a lot of people. The restaurant is called 四川飯館, which is next to McDonald and on the second floor. Most of the dishes there are spicy and salty, so if you like food that stings your tongue then it is suitable for you to visit and enjoy your time!
It is a table d'hote restaurant(合菜餐廳), it means that people can order about 5~7 dishes and share with everyone else. What’s more, if you are student in NCCU then you can write down which department are you in and thus you guys can have an extra bowl of soup for free! However, it is always full of students when it is during rush hour. Remember to rush there as soon as possible after class or you might not have seats! If you want to have an economical meal, then this restaurant is definitely a good place to visit! (It is about NT90~NT100 per person.)

2 comments:

  1. That's really a great place when you want to have a meal with a lot of people and you can chat with everyone.I have gone to there three times.The boss in 四川 alse pretty nice.When eating in there, I always feel full and can't eat any more.The price in there is not high.It's a restaurant which has a delicious food and a low price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Sabrina and nice to meet you.
    I have listened the fame of 四川飯館, but I have never tried it.
    I heard that it is a suitable place for dining and chatting together, especially for those who wants to get-together with friends but prefer lower price, am I right?
    Maybe I should take the chance to give it a try; it sounds that I should not miss it during my life in NCCU.

    ReplyDelete