Wednesday, December 19, 2012

里克

      Most of students know there’s a kind of reunion called 家聚. At the beginning of the semester, a group of our upper classmates decided which 家 we went. What’s more, it is a tradition that we hold reunions every three or four months. And this Tuesday we had our second reunion at 里克, a restaurant that offers Italian and German food.
      This restaurant was next to樂山 (I’ll introduce it next time!), but it was a little bit expensive and doesn’t have a lot of seats. The meal I ordered was spaghetti with meat sauce. I ordered a roasted pudding as my dessert, and a cup of black tea. Its spaghetti was ordinary but its pudding was amazing! Other people who also ordered this get a normal one. However, I think I get an over roasted oneXD! Its coat was a little bit too hard and it tasted like bread! But it was still good to eat and the drink was also great. It is a good shop, I think I’ll go there another time! By the way, I was so hungry that I forget to take photos of the food:P.

2 comments:

  1. I don't hear anything about 里克. Do we study in the same college?
    I think that spaghetti is hard to be unsavory but is harder to be delicious cause spaghetti always has strong taste and we can hardly distinguish which one is better. So if this restaurant serve spaghetti that can really touch you. Then it's truly a good restaurant.
    里克 Sound like a good restaurant. But I think the over roasted pudding can not be forgiven. Can I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of 里克 before; however, through your introduction, I think I will pay a visit to there someday!!!
    家聚 is really a good way to be more familiar with the surroundings of NCCU! Most of the school brothers and sisters chose B&O as the place to eat, maybe next time, I can suggest my 家 to eat at 里克^^
    By the way, I am eager to have a taste for pudding, which is one of my favorite food!:)

    ReplyDelete