I am going to introduce a restaurant near National Chengchi University for my first post. Last Thursday, I went to 小公寓, a restaurant which offers sandwiches, pancakes, drinks and so on. I went there with my English classmate, Lillian Lin, for lunch. This restaurant is one of the delicious places to eat near my school. When I first saw this shop, I was astonished because there were narrow stairs going up to second floor. After we went on to the second floor, there was full of people and no seat was available.
We waited about ten minute outside the door, and get two seats finally. We both ordered a meal, mine was a bowl of salad, and Lillian’s was a piece of pizza! Otherwise, I ordered a cup of chocolate which had wonderful fresh cream on it. It is always my favorite drink forever and ever! In addition, the salad was great, too. It was a large one, and it has nuts, lettuces, some meat and so on. This restaurant can comfort me and it seems to make any annoying things get out of my mind. I think I will come to this restaurant another day!

Hello Sandy, I'm Pin-Yuan :P I had also been to this restaurant with my friends two weeks ago! The reason we went to there was that it was reported on a TV program a few days before that day. This is a nice place for small reunion due to its comfortable atmosphere, though the guests there are so many in meal time. What impress me deeply are not only the delicious meal but their dog~ It kept hovering between us when we were having our lunch, how cute! And I think it will be a nice choice for someone who wants to have a relax time :D
ReplyDeleteThat's right! Their dog is cute and friendly! It will go around through the tables and chairs. This restaurant truely is a great place to even spend whole afternoon.I'll do my best to find more must-to-go restaurants^^!
DeleteHello Sandy,I'm zong-yi.I had not noticed the restaurant until I saw your article that introduced this. The restaurant looks very wonderful and the dishes there look pretty delicious. Through your article, I really want to go there to enjoy their special atmosphere and yummy pizza, salad and your favorite drink, a cup of chocolate which had wonderful fresh cream on it. It's a nice introduction about the restaurant.
ReplyDeleteReally? You shuold go there for a lunch or have a relaxing time in the afternoon:)! After an exhausting day, it is really a place that can soothe you. Hope my next introduction can interest you, too^^!
DeleteHello! Sandy Lin. I'm Xie Jia En. I had never known this resturant before viewing your blog. The food and the atmosphere at the resturant you introduced seem to be wonderful. Does it a restaurant to eat afternoon tea? In addition, I want to know where it is and the average price of each order. If I have a chance, I would like to call on it with my friends.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I look forword to your next new article.
It is a restaurant for meals and afternoon tea, too.They have muffins, cakes, and some special dessert. It is next to 明池豆花, and there will be narrow stairs, walk on to second floor then you can soon have a delicious meal^^! The price there won't be so expensive but is higher than shops near NCCU. Thanks for your notice, I'll publish my new post soon^^!
Delete